Saturday 9 November 2013

Christmas presents for children- offers & online codes


So I waited as long as I couldn't but the time has come to bring up the dreaded C word. No! Not THAT C word... Christmas. Whether it's your first or your thirteenth Christmas with children, we all want it to be special. And while special doesn't mean expensive, there is no hiding from the fact it can have a serious effect on our finances. Luckily lots of retailers are holding offers that if used right could save you a pretty penny. Here's my round up of the offers I know about.

Boots
The 3-for-2 at Boots is legendary for smellies and stocking fillers in my house, but I was pleased to find out it also includes toys. Another good offer is their 3-for-2 on kid's clothing from the Mini Club range - well worth it if you have to buy coats for a couple of kids. It is worth joining its loyalty card scheme and parenting club as you get extra points when buying kids stuff, which soon add up and can be spent online or instore. I've got about £55 on my card that I'm saving for the sales.

Mothercare
Currently offering 20% off Mothercare furniture and mattresses, as well as 25% off selected baby entertainment so good for new mums/those thinking of moving their little one to a big bed. There's also 20% off if you buy 3 items of clothing. Plus free delivery on all orders over £50. The Mini Grumpy Egyptian has some pyjamas coming her way from here.

Kiddicare
I love these guys and they are offering a 3-for-2 on 100s of Kiddicare toys from November 5 to December 2. They are also offering 3-for-2 on all branded toys but this ends midnight Monday November 11. The customer service and delivery from Kiddicare is fantastic so great if you need a present fast! Also I have found that their prices are always really good and we ended up buying a lot of the Mini Grumpy Egyptian's big stuff - car seat, etc - from here as it was significantly cheaper.

The Book People
My mum introduced me to these guys and after signing up to its newsletter I've had some great offers through. They do some fantastic book bundles and sets such as the Winnie the Witch Collection and Satchel for £15. I'm planning to get the Beatrix Potter collection, which was around £35 last time I looked.

Toys R Us and Babies R Us
They are offering 20% off on November 9 and 10. You just need to use the code: ESAVE20NOV or download the voucher online. Free delivery is also offered when you spend £29.99+. They also have a membership scheme where you get emailed random offers throughout the year.

JoJo Maman Bebe
If you have a branch near you and need to get some presents or essentials it is worth popping by this weekend. From November 7 to November 10 stores are holding a Christmas shopping party with lucky dip where you could win 10%, 20% or 50% off your purchases. There's also free gifts and chocolate for those buying. I bagged a 50% discount the other day and got some great stuff! If you sign up for their newsletter they also do a monthly offer where you can get a discount or free item when spending a certain amount.

I'm sure I've missed some, so please post any offers you know about in the comments section.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment